Oct 15, 2009

Something New

I feel there is change a foot, so Butterflies and Breezes has been created, I hope it is some where that will grow.

2 OF YOU SAID:

Anonymous said...

I totally love the name and I wish you nothing but luck with this new blog. Hope its a easy swap over. :D

Blessed Be
Mica

Unknown said...

Sometimes change is a very good thing. It may just take a while for us to see it. I am excited to see what you do with this new blog. I can sympathize with the move and drastic change. Last year I moved from sunny Central Florida to the rainy, overcast Southeast of Alaska. Unsettling is an understatement. I'm glad to see that you are finding a niche in your new home. Congrats on the Handfasting, the pictures were lovely.

Brightest Blessing,
Amber Pheonix The Elfwench

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.