Aug 17, 2010

Busy Days and Pooh!

It has been a crazy sort of time this past week... I'm getting over my infection, I have been sorting a store room full of *stuff* into piles of keep and off to the op shop you go,  Have had housing inspections/meetings with Defence Housing, had the kids to their Nans for the weekend which meant D and I had time to take a breath and discuss when we leave, no decision made there... we have two birthdays this Friday one being Miss C who is turning 12, and on a daily basis we have been reminded.. I can't work out why she thinks we could have possibly forgotten... and I have turned my kitchen into a oil infusion factory.. Calendula which I turned into some *fingers crossed* nice looking soap today, I have Chamomile as well as dehydrated orange and carrot infusing in Macadamia nut oil.. they will be soaped if I have time in a day or two.. pictures to follow..
Short tonight, but I am trying to finish off knitting another couple of things for my Made It store.. but I would like leave you with a sweet wee quote from Pooh.. Bless him


"You are braver then you believe, Smarter then you seem, and Stronger than you think" Winnie the Pooh

1 OF YOU SAID:

Leanna said...

Ahh Pooh Bear. The smartest little bear in the world with very little brain. I love him to death. Your soaps sound marvelous. I wish you and I lived closer because I would be buying them off you. I dearly love Chamomile soap. There was a woman who made it here in town but she died last year. I miss her and her soaps.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.