Sep 4, 2010

Christchurch - New Zealand

As some of you know, I am an Australian by choice but a Kiwi by birth and while Australia is my heart home now, my thoughts and concerns are back in New Zealand tonight, where I have friends and family.
I ask that you may take a minute to send your prayers and thoughts to Christchurch, New Zealand and the folks who live there, a city devastated by an earthquake in the early hours of this morning.

News Report Here 

3 OF YOU SAID:

splashfish said...

Hello Wendy, my prayers are with you and your family - may you all know safety and peace and find a place of calm in your hearts.

I do hope your family are alright. Please know that you are in my thoughts and I am sending positive energy and hugs from afar to help you along today.

x

Wendy.B said...

Hi Sharon, we are safe and well as is my family back in New Zealand. Thank you for your thoughts.
Has that parcel arrived? I am going to chase it up at the Post Office if it hasn't.

splashfish said...

I went to check today, and again .... nothing. Did you get a tracking number? Perhaps you could trace it with that. As I said, the PO here is efficient, but slow, they get things done in their own time and there is no rushing them.

Glad your family is all safe :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.