Nov 1, 2010

Blimmin' Calendar

Oh my goodness...I been busy today cleaning out the tropical fish tank and selling off all the fish and plants, thought it would be hard to get rid of them, so thought to do it sooner than later, shouldnt have worried, could have re homed them a dozen times... Arriving home from school Miss 12 seeing the empty tank asked, "so when is  our last day at school before we leave?".. I said hmm about 3 weeks. Second guessing myself I went to the calendar to check .... 


Next Friday... our prepack and uplift is just  17 days away... where has the time gone and what on earth have I been doing.. House plants next....

2 OF YOU SAID:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Don't panic Mrs Mainwaring! ;-D

Lisa said...

Gosh Wendy, my head would be spinning if I was in your shoes. Remember stay calm and breath :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.