Nov 11, 2010

Remembrance Day Tribute


On the 11th hour of the 11 day of the 11th month:
Will you stop to remember? Not only those men who served and fell at the Western Front back in 1918 but every man and woman who has served their country and paid the ultimate price - Those men and woman who serve and defend our countries, by choice with pride everyday.  Not many people realise that our Australian Navy play a huge part in these conflicts... Freedom is not really free and a
s my husband puts on his uniform everyday, I know that the freedom always comes with a price. I am eternally grateful my husband returned from 4 TOD's to the Gulf and my heart is with the families of those who did not. 
No matter who you are or what country you live in, will you stop to remember?
Lest We Forget.
I made this image for my husbands old MySpace page as a tribute to ANZAC Day.

0 OF YOU SAID:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.