Jan 10, 2011

There are somethings.....

There are somethings that do not change with time.. that overwhelming feeling of compassion, that desire to take away hurt, that feeling you have as a mother when your little girl  looks to you with tears in her eyes crying,  because she has grazed her knee - or now as a woman, she looks at you with tears in her beautiful blue eyes, as her heart is breaking.. all you want to do is wrap her up in your arms and take that pain away.
I can not take this boo boo away my precious daughter, that is the job of time, but I can tell you that I am here for you, every moment of everyday and I above all others, love you.

1 OF YOU SAID:

Mother Moon said...

it seems a mothers desire to shelter her child never leaves no matter how old they become. I know the feeling all too well... blessings to you and your daughter

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.