May 24, 2011

Clever recycle idea

I would love to take credit for this, but I can't.  Kudos to the person who came up with this idea. My husband sent me this, as it was an email forward.
This is to reuse drink bottles and plastic bags. . It makes a waterproof and airtight seal. No more twist ties or rubber bands.

Cut the top of a plastic drink bottle, water or soda bottle, like the photo shows.
Thread a plastic bag through the neck of the bottle, and fold over the top, secure the top to seal. 
How nifty is that.. when I find the owner of this idea, I will post a link.

1 OF YOU SAID:

purplepear said...

I love this idea and I am going to use it thanks.

Post a Comment

Thank you for you stopping by at Butterflies and Breezes. I always love receiving comments and I look forward to reading yours.